OVEN-BAKED PUMPKIN, KALE & FETA FRITTATA
SERVES: 4 TIME: 5 MINUTES PREP + 40 MINUTES COOKING DIETARY: GF
- 500g butternut pumpkin
- 2 zucchinis
- ½ bunch of kale leaves (stalks removed)
- 5 organic eggs
- 100g feta
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Chop pumpkin up into 2-3cm cubes and place on baking tray in the oven for 20 minutes to soften
- Slice zucchini up into thin circles and then cut in half again. Place the zucchini in the oven for the last 5 minutes with the pumpkin to soften the zucchini as well
- Meanwhile, remove kale leaves from the stalk and roughly chop. Whisk eggs together and add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Remove pumpkin and zucchini from the oven and place into ovenproof dish with the chopped kale (I use a square oven-proof dish). Pour over egg mixture over vegetables evenly.
- Sprinkle over the crumbled feta and place in the oven for another minutes or until egg mixture is set and top is gold. Let stand for 5 minutes and then eat up J
Foodie tip- make this up on Sunday and keep for school or work lunches for the week. Serve with a simple side salad to make it a more complete meal or have it on its own as a snack!